Saturday, November 27, 2010

ONE HUNDRED NINETY-THREE


SONG OF THE DAY #193
Saturday, November 27th, 2010
Secrets
by OneRepublic

Today felt like Sunday. Maybe it's because I've been working for two days, or maybe it's because I've been so caught up with deadlines I've developed a paranoid subconscious. I think I have less time than I actually do. Thank god tomorrow's Sunday, because I have tons of stuff to get done. Today work was from 8-5, less busy than yesterday. Free Chinese food. Blueberry donut. Afterwards there was a reunion at Itota's house, with literally everyone except Tom Hagan. Went to the beach finally and bought my black Friday stuff-- a Ting Tings 7" single with a passion pit remix on the B-side. Also scored an April 2010 Caribou album. Hung out with Jewash and saw 127 Hours at Sunset. Jeez Louise. Cetus lupedus. Ouch.
Oh! And my Jeffster stuff came in today! Excited! Took me about two hours to tear the packaging out of how much excitement there was.

No comments:

Post a Comment