Friday, November 12, 2010

ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-SEVEN


SONG OF THE DAY #177
Friday, November 12th, 2010
Fuck You
by Cee Lo Green

In CRW asked for extension on setting assignment, short story tbd this weekend, still have to do some stuff for Luca and for Film class, and need to get a move on it. Made some pretty concrete decisions about our future that'll certainly stir up our family dynamic. It's going to be tough-- life-changing, even-- but if we're strong enough we'll get through it. Cut to Madrina's going away party tonight at Dave & Buster's, where I hung out with Tia, Xime, and Mads, and met some people. Saw Ruth hard at work at Marshalls, hehe. Bought Dogma on DVD, $3.99, bitches! Came home to everyone cranky and sleepy, and peleando. Saw the convocation ceremony online and freaked. Found out that neither my father nor my sister cares about my accomplishments when they're any given of the aforementioned sentiments. Vicky asked me for another credit loan and got cranky and abrasive when I offered her a practical solution. Thank you, friendship! :D Got Cee Lo's new album, and what I've heard of it is pretty good. I'd heard their BoH cover and liked it from the beginning. Fuck You and Glee's take on it are today's favorite. Thank you, Cee Lo. Garage sale tomorrow! Daleee! Nite. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment