Monday, May 31, 2010

THIRTEEN


SONG OF THE DAY #13
Monday, May 31st, 2010
Someday
by Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson

Stop. I know what you're thinking-- "You're posting two tracks from the same album a few days apart?! How can this be?!"
What do I say to that? I say: "Be quiet Mileini, possibly the only person who ever glimpses at this!"
The album's been stuck in my head since I got it. Give me a break; it's not my fault it's awesome.
It's a good track so give it a chance! And while you're at it, take a gander at my opinions blog and revel at the possible insensitivity of today's holiday greeting.

http://robertcolom.blogspot.com/2010/05/social-politics-of-memorial-day.html

1 comment:

  1. I think you should post each song from the album for the next few days until you run out of songs, and when you do, just email them and pressure them to come up with a new one soon

    ReplyDelete